Thursday, February 12, 2009

Product of the day

Product of the day

I found a oil that I like a lot for my body and hair for the winter air made by Cantu Shea Butter. The Cantu Shea Butter Natural Olive Oil has a pleasant smell and it’s all natural.!!

Ingredients include lots of good stuff like Olive oil (of course), Castor oil, peanut oil, canola oil, soybean oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, shea butter, and more.

The oil is a little heavy so I would recommend using this as a winter skin protector and to seal in moisture after getting out of the shower. It takes a minute to absorb into the skin so don’t put on any silk shirt right away. Yet, it leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good

I used it on my hair after I shaped my fro and it left it soft and shiny. So, for the four bucks I paid for it I think it was worth it.

You can find it at any major retailer like, Wal-Mart, CVS, & Target. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Nappturally yours,

MoZaic

No comments: