Sunday, February 22, 2009

Product Alert

Today I bought some Hair Milk at Wally World. I read the ingredients and was impressed that there is no mineral Oil, petroleum, or parabens!!! I think the hair industry is catching on. Well, the product I bought is by Palmers and it's their Coconut Oil Formula Hair Milk.


The hair milk is very lightweight and has pleasant coconut sent. I paid about 5 dollars for it, which is not too expensive for the napptural sistahs on a budget. I used it my hair while it was wet and it left it soft and shiny after it dried. I applied a little more later in the day on dry hair and it made my 4a/4b hair manageable and still left it soft without a greasy feeling

I think this one is a keeper ladies. Give it a try and let me know what ya think.


Nappturally yours,


MoZaic

No comments: