Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Cleveland Natural Hair Expo Review




So, I attended the Cleveland Natural Hair Expo on this past Saturday and I really enjoyed myself. I want to send a very very extra special shout out to Napturalite Radio for the free tickets I won, I received the VIP treatment when I got there!!! The venue was a little hard to find but overall it was a very good event. There were lots of vendors of all types selling goods and services. The 1st booth I saw was #oneofmyfollowers @Sarenzobeads she makes wonderful hair ties and jewelry. The next booth I stopped at was a vendor named LaChae and they offered free makeovers! So, of course I can’t pass up a free make over and I got my face all done up!

There were a number of classes offered that dealt with healthy hair, wholistic living, herbal remedies, hair style demo’s and much more. I wish there would have been more natural hairstylist to demonstrate or showcase various Natural hair styles. I loved how they showcased other types of acts and talents from spoken word artist, rappers, liturgical dancers, musicians and there was a small fashion show.
One of the many showcased acts


The Mistress of Ceremonies & a vendor

I see a bright future for the Cleveland Natural Hair Expo and I can’t wait to see where they have it next year!! I believe it will continue to get bigger and better every year
Some beautiful ladies enjoying the expo

No comments: