Monday, October 18, 2010

The 10 Spot: Items I bought for $10 or less

Hey Divas,

I bought some items this weekend and one of them is pretty unique!! Ok lets get started!!

Coconut oil both of these bottles came together and cost me 8.99 from my local Indian Grocery Store called Patel Brothers


This next item I also bought from Patel Brothers and its a hair oil called Navratna Oil. The oil was only 5.99 for 200ml or 7oz. It has 9 key ingredients that help stimulate growth in your hair. The ingredients are Sesame Oil, Alma oil, Rosemary Oil, menthol, camphor, thyme leaves, musk mallow, ylang ylang, & jequirity . I used it on saturday night by mixing it with my conditioner and deep conditioned my hair.

My next purchase was from Wal-Mart. I love conditioners so I bought so Suave Professionals to use as a deep conditioner. I paid 2.47 for this big bottle The ingredients are pretty much OK there are no parabens, mineral oil, or sulfates either.

I try to keep plastic shower caps in the house at all times I found a 30 pack at wal-mart for 1.67 or something around there they come in pretty handy. Never mind the open package I was about to condition my hair lol

I also bought a new satin bonnet for 2.00 the elastic in my old one had been stretched out so I got me a new one


No comments: