Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Physical change

Hey Ladies,

Today is the beginning of a new phase of my life for me. I haven’t been posting b/c I’ve been so busy with work, ministry and getting approved for the Lap Band Surgery.
I’ve been battling obesity for a few years now and I’ve tried and tried to beat the bulge on my own and now I’ve decided to get a little help. I’m hoping for an August date for my surgery and I’m so excited!! I’ll make a lot of post about my weight loss journey and I hope that some of you will join me in my fight with obesity by you also becoming healthier. I’m not asking any one to have a weight loss surgery so please don’t do it because I am, but I want for everyone to take steps to improve their health by healthy eating & exercise. So, this is it no more fast food or fatty foods for me.

Please keep me lifted up in your prayers that everything goes well and I am successful with my weight loss.

Nappturally Yours,

MoZaic

No comments: