Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I found a Natural Hairstylist


Hey Ladies,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


I was in Walmart sometime ago and I saw a lady rockin a bangin Twist out and I asked her who does he hair. She gave me the number to the stylist, but I misplaced the number. I'm glad I remembered where the salon was so I stopped in there one day and asked for her. Her name is Marlana and she works at a full service salon here in Columbus, Oh called Expressions. I'll be making an appointment with her for next week and I can't wait. This is so exciting to me because I have been searching and searching for a stylist that is not only affordable but cares about hair. So, hopefully my search is over and I'll keep you guys updated on how the appointment goes.


Be blessed and remember its a new year I hope you left all your bags outside the door to 2009


Always,
MoZaic

No comments: