Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coconut & Hisbicus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Shea Moistrue
Coconut & Hisbicus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

So, I bought a jar of Shea Moistures coconut & hisbicus curl enhancing smoothie. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now. I really like this product for my hair! It makes it very soft and manageable. Since, I’ve started using it I find my hair easier to untangle & this product works on wet or dry hair

If my hair gets a lil dry during the day I take my spray bottle and mist my hair. Instantly it goes right back to being soft again. The only thing about this product I don’t like is the buildup it leaves after awhile. You can tell when its time to wash you’re hair because you will see gritty looking traces of product in your hair.

Overall this product is good and you can buy it for 9.99 along with other Shea Moisture products at Target.com or and Target store.

The Ingredients
Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea
Bu@er)*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera
Indica (Mango) Seed Bu@er*, Persea GraQssima
(Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Aloe
Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Melia
Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota SaQva
(Carrot) Seed Oil, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitol Esters,
EssenQal Oil Blend, Lonicera Caprifolium
(Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica
(Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol
(Vitamin E). *Denotes Certfied Organic Ingredient

No comments: