Thursday, September 30, 2010

The 10 Spot: Items I bought for $10 or less


Hey Ladies here are some items I bought for $10 or less! I love finding a good deal on anything being a barginista can be hard, especially when you like nice things like me.

Roux Porosity Control Conditioner

I went to Sally's for my mom and they had 3 tables of items from a damage truck. I searched and searched and I found 2 little bottles of conditioner for .99 cent each! Yippee!!!

World Market Earrings
Okay yall if you have a World Market in your area please go and buy some jewelry. This store is a best kept secret.!! I bought the earrings below for only $4.99!!!


More Earrings!!
The earrings I bought below are hand made by Africans in Ghana!! I bought them from my favorite vendor in the flea market and I bought them for only $6.00!!! I get so many compliments on them and my mother keeps trying to steal them!!

No comments: