Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Christian (Cmajor) Robinson

Today would have been the 34th birthday of my dear friend Christian. Chris and I dated for 2 years, but circumstances caused us to break up. We remained friends even after all we went through and my  friend passed away on May 15, 2010. He was most known for his musical talents to many, but for me I knew him for his loving nature. I miss talking to him all night about everything even our past romantic relationship. I miss laughing and joking with him about "Bob da builda" lol it was a inside joke we had together. I listen to his music he's recorded to hear  his voice when I think of him.

Christian I miss you so much.......I wish I could hear you say that you love me always just one more time or hear you say No Copies at the end of each conversation.
Christian I love you and Happy Birthday


No Copies


No comments: