Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anticipating his arrival...........

So, my boo is coming to visit me. I've decided to date again after a year of healing from my last relationship. I call him my Southern Comfort because he's from Georgia and his sexy voice is comforting to my soul. We officially have 4 days left until I get to indulge in his kisses and warm embrace. I'm so ready to just be in his presence I could scream!! Tonight I went to my favorite place the Urban Spirit Cafe and participated in a event they have called the Brush Experience.

At the Brush Experience there is live music and painting! You can paint your own canvas and help paint the mural they have set up to be painted by number. So, I told my boo I would paint him something special and this is what I came up with below and if I say so myself it's pretty darn good LOL!! I will keep 1 half and he will keep the other half! He was so happy when I sent him the pics Im so glad  he likes it.
I Love You Mr. Henton and I anticipate  your arrival...................

No comments: