Sunday, September 27, 2009

Soul Session Columbus Ohio

Hey Ladies,

Well I went out Friday night to a christian event called Soul Sessions. I really really enjoyed myself. It was my first time going to one and I can't wait to go to another! It was a concert and boy was the line up heavy!! The feature artist Mali Music was absolute fire and some of Columbus Ohio's best was in the house The Street Pastor and J-Flue of Slingshot Media Group There were some vendors there showcasing their businesses. I wish I wasn't in between blessings that day I would have gotten me a Christ Swag Tee!!! Below are some pictures from the night enjoy!!

Also, Please checkout the websites of each artist and support them!!
The Street Pastor just dropped another MIXTAPE and it FREE go get it!!! http://www.streetpastor.com/
-----------------------------------------------

For more info on Mali Music please check out his site www.myspace.com/malimusicnote
-----------------------------------------------



Me & The Street Pastor aka Mr. AndYouAlreadyKno The Incomparable J-Flue and Trev-Eaz
Sorry for the blurry blackberry pics




Nappturally Yours,
MoZaic

4 comments:

Ms. Sasha said...

Yes!! Mali Music is soo fire!!! If you dont have his cd go get it at walmart.com!!!

Talk about intensely worshiping the Lord with your life!!! Mali Music is 100% God, that which u hear is God. Awesome anointing!!

God bless!
Ms. Sasha

ipH7.com said...

I'm am almost jealous! Sounded like an awesome event! And finishing it all off with Mali Music must have been a blast. He is stirring the waters in a new way and I just pray God continues to uphold him.

Time for the Redeemed of the Lord to say so! BOLDLY!

Stay salty...

KnottyAuthor said...

where was it? i want to go to the next one!

MoZaic said...

Soul Sessions are held on every 4th Friday at 300 Long St Downtown Columbus, OH