Friday, September 25, 2009

Henna, Fellowship & Twitter

Hey Ladies,
I missed blogging!!! I finally have some free time to tell you about my next Natural Hair adventure!! I bought some henna from Whole foods and I’m going to give myself a Henna treatment. I’ve been researching trying to find the best method and tonight I will be applying the treatment. I can’t wait to show you guys the results!

On Friday Nights I usually go to youth and young adult prayer at my church, but tonight I’m gonna go to a Christian event called Soul Sessions. I really want to here this guy sing and I don’t want to miss prayer. Since we have prayer every Friday I’m sure the Lord will allow me to miss just one Friday!

I’m on Twitter now so come follow me and get in on the #NaturalHair hour where naturals tweet about everything Natural Hair. Talk to ya later!!


Nappturally Yours,

MoZaic

No comments: