Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where I have I been......

Hey Ladies,

Sorry for the gap in post I've been so busy with Church. I'm a Adjutant aka personal assistant to the Senior Missionary at my church. So, I've been traveling for church events and preparing for another event this Saturday. I was just now able to get a nap today I've been going since Friday. I sing with the Ministry team, Graphic artist, and a whole lot of other things. I've included some pictures from this past weekend I hope you enjoy them!

Nappturally yours,

MoZaic


Me & Sister Linda after church (She's my favorite person & She preached her but off that night)



My Pastor E.T. Parker, III being installed to his position in the State Body



Supervisor of Women Mother Thelma Giles-Butts being installed.



LeRoyce posin at dinner



Bro. Josh a new edition to the crew


Marcus my silly lil bro



Shay Pooh!!!



TIAMIA!!! She is the cutest thing on earth Miss Tamia! See all the missionaries in the background


RJ!!!

No comments: