Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hey I'm Back!!!!

Hey Ladies I missed ya so much!!!! To go without your computer for a whole week cold turkey is not good!!!! I had the shakes and jitters all week I am considering rehab LOL NOT!!!

Well, lets get down to business!!!!!!!!!!

As I said before I have been very busy with church and our State Womens department. Last Saturday the State Womens Dept had a very successful Womens luncheon. We were only expecting 250 people and we packed the house with about 800 people. So, I worked myself almost to death and I didn't get a chance to take any pictures. I have one picture of me though after all the people had left for the day.


I found some shea butter at different African Market than I usually go to and I got an AWESOME DEAL!!! I bought 1lb of shea butter for 4.99(OMG I still can't believe it). It is unrefined white butter and it has a great texture, goes on smooth, and that unrefined yuck smell!! LOL So I will be whipping this up in to something soon!!





I found that white shea butter has a stronger smell than the yellow because of how long it's cooked and how each countries process is different. My friend from Ghana brought me butter from Ghana and Togo and they smell completely different

I believe it's time for me to do a giveaway so be on the lookout for more details!!!!

No comments: