Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So, I've been a a mini product haul to replenish some oldies but goodies and try some new items.

So I bought some Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream and I like it so far I'm going to attempt a twist for the 19th million time and hopefully this will help my curls stay around for days instead of hours lol


The next thing I bought was a product that I absolutely love!! Dabur Vatika oil. I purposely drive to the other side of town to the Indian Grocer just for this one product! If you haven't tried it this is a must have!



The ingredients include hair:
Coconut Oil, Amla extract, Henna extract, Lemon oil, Brahmi extract, Rosemary oil, & Neem extract. 


All the ingredients promote hair growth, strengthening the hair and preventing hair loss



I'll post the rest of my product haul later try Vatika Oil whenever you can you'll never know how you lived without it!

No comments: