Monday, April 9, 2012

My 1st Handmade Satin Hair Bonnett

So, today with the help of my Aunt Linda and my Bff Watesa we made 1 XXL hair bonnet. I wanted it to be big so when I have braids or rock my afro I will have a bonnet that will accommodate my hair. I went to Joann fabrics and found some very cute gray & purple polka dot fabric that was on sale for $4.99/yrd.

So, after a little bit of laughing and talking trying to figure this out......Here is the finished product and I'm very happy with it! I now know what I need to do to make it and perfect it. Satin bonnets are an essential part of any persons hair care regimen to protect your hair and maintain moisture.


Here is moi modeling my bonnet aka pastry chef hat lol The only thing I want to change about its is the tightness of the band which I will adjust another day. Let me know what you guys think and I can't wait to make another one!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This look great! Can you make a photo or video tutorial on how you made it? I want to make my own (sort of) fashionable satin bonnet. ; )