Monday, August 17, 2009

Scalp Massages

Hey Ladies,

Today I want to talk about massaging your scalp. It's such a womderful thing especially when a man is willing to do it for you!! I massage my scalp once a week before I wash my hair and sometime after! I use olive oil or coconut oil with a few drops of rosemary and peppermint essential oils warmed up just a little bit and massage my scalp for about 10 minutes. If you prefer a lighter oil you can use Coconut or Jojoba oil as well.

Benefits of a Scalp massage
Promotes blood flow to your scalp and your roots
Promotes growth
Adds shine to your hair
Relieves stress and tension
Helps prevent dandruff and dry scalp
Speards the oils throughout your hair
Prevents split ends

Good luck on the massages add it to your weekly regimen and you wont regret it!

Nappturally Yours,


MoZaic

No comments: