Saturday, June 19, 2010

Product Premiere - Imani Iris (Kahlifa Hemp Henna Conditioner)

I went to the Juneteenth festival here in Columbus, OH today in search of Jewelry! I arrived very excited and I left disappointed. The festival wasn't as big as normal and there were not a lot of vendors. I did here that the booth rentals were a lil high priced this year so maybe that had something to do with it.

Well, I did see 1 booth I hurried over too because the sign said Natural Hair Products. The owner was excited to see me because I was rocking a fro and she wanted to video me for a youtube video. She had some oils, shea butter, conditioner, hair pomade, and some other things. I bought a jar of conditioner from her for $5.00 and it comes with gloves and a shower cap!!!.

The company is called Imani Iris and the product I bought is called Kahlifa Hemp Henna Conditioner. I'm going to use it tonight when I was my hair. The ingredients are Henna, Amla, vitamin E, tea tree oil, egg whites, Black seed oil or (Egyptian cumin), thyme, and hemp oil. Since, henna is one of the main ingredients it will bring out the red tones in your hair. I just smelled it and its nothing special, but it doesn't  have to smell good in order to work well. I look forward to reviewing this product for you guys.
Sorry for the grainy pics my camera phone sucks today lol

Nappturally Yours,



MoZaic

No comments: