Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Natural Hair Product Company Spotlight



Today I wanted to bring some attention one of my favorite hair products. Komaza Care (Encourage Growth). I stumbled across this company while I was researching going natural and transitioning. After looking at the website I decided to purchase a product. The first thing I bought was the Shea butter hair lotion which I absolutely love!! The Shea Butter Hair Lotion has no nasty chemicals like petroleum or mineral oil which can clog your pores. It’s actually a leave in conditioner and leaves your hair soft and smelling great! Also, is great when detangling the hair.

The next product I used was the Hair Nourishment Oil; I use to suffer from bad dandruff due to perms. After, using the Hair Nourishment Oil I noticed a big difference in my scalp condition and the growth of my hair. It has a strong Sulfur smell, but it’s not as bad as sulfur 8. I use this oil almost everyday and I’m very sad when I run out LOL!! It’s only because I love it so much it is the only oil I that has helped me with seborrheic dermatitis.

The products are a little pricy but they are no more expensive that Carols Daughter and more affordable than Mrs. Jessies products. I would recommend anyone to try the products and see what they like. Their customer service is excellent and they ship in a timely manner. So, for you product junkies out their here is something else for you to try!!

Sorry I don’t have any pics of the products I ran out the other day and my mother who has the need to clean everything in my house threw the bottles away. I need to order MORE this weekend!!!!

Click the link to check out the website Komaza Care

Nappturally Yours,

MoZaic

No comments: