Friday, February 25, 2011

The Perfect Headband

Hey Ladies,

I found the perfect headband!!! I hate buying a band for a puff and it's so tight my thoughts are cut off! I was in a rush at Walgreen's and needed a band. The ones I usually buy would have been too tight and I didn't have time to stretch them the way I wanted to.

So, I bought the Goody Fit Adjust & Lock headband and its the best thing I've purchased. Pictured below, its very easy to adjust to the size of your head and comfort level. They were a lil expensive I paid like $5.00 for 2 of them but I believe with proper care they will last a long time.


So, the next time you're out shopping make sure you pick up this band it's well worth the $5.00 I spent. You can find this product at Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Publix, & Krogers!

I was going to add a picture of me wearing the band but my camera on my phone wants to act a donkey so I'll post it later when I'm home :0)

No comments: